Sunday, April 10, 2011

The weekend!

This weekend was very busy for us as usual! Friday Malachi got to come home early from after school and go next door and play with Jakson. He loves going over there and playing in the mud hole, petting the dogs, and jumping in the trampoline. Pete was lucky enough on Friday to find enough time to wash all 3 of the cars. Saturday we slept in slightly for once since we had nothing really going on. We had a nice family breakfast together and then Pete had to finish up sermon and bulletins while Malachi watched movies from our cable on demand system and I did some VBS prep work. Then I had to head to work for the night! I actually love my job I just wish I was going to be working more and getting more pay. We had a mock night at work where people where able to come in and eat for free via invitation. It was an interesting evening but I loved it. While I was at work though I worried about malachi and Pete as storms, hail, and tornados came rolling through. Pete actually took Malachi outside and showed him what hail was and looked like! Good educational opportunity. This morning of course we had church and then came home to enjoy a braves game and a nap. This evening we had some church meetings to attend. All in all it was a good weekend. But now we are about to have a very busy week with many things to happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment