Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Remember what I said...?

Remember what I said on the last post...we are a busy family!







Malachi graduated from Pre-K. They got to wear little cap and gowns and receive little rolled up certificates. They also sang Lean on Me. It was really cute! He was so proud of himself. WE then had a cookout for Malachi in which we had many family members and friends, including Malachi's girlfriend Brooke. Malachi also finished up his baseball season. His skills have greatly improved and he had a good season. His baseball team even got to run on the field with our local minor league team the Hickory Crawdads. He had such a blast with that event. Now that school is over Malachi is home everyday with Pete. They go to movies, the mall, the Y pool, the park, etc. He has also been assisting Pete with his pastoral duties. Pete has been staying busy with the churches and Malachi. He watches Malachi everyday for me so that I can work. He had a birthday in June and tried to avoided it the best he could! We also celebrated Father's day in which he got to run the bases at the Hickory Crawdads game with Malachi! We also got to attend annual conference. Lake Junaluska is such a beautiful place and we look forward to going every year. He is staying busy with all the prep work for another year with these churches.Chrissy has been working so very hard. I now have a full time job as a Certified Nurses Assistant in a long term care facility. I work third shift. Along with this I still have my restaraunt hostessing job. So I now work at night from 1045 pm until 645 am. then come home and sleep a small nap. then head into East Coast Wings at 1045am until about 2 pm. Then I come home and sleep until I dinner and evening activities with the family.


As you can see our family stays on the go and is very busy! Please become a follower of the blog and try and keep up with everything we have going on in our busy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment